No products in the cart.
Anavar steroids are gaining in popularity of late and for good reason. Side-effects are mild, for both males and females, and you can cut fat or bulk up without the fear of bloating. Today we are going to talk about why Anavar steroids are so popular lately and whether or not you should buy them.
We’ll give you a hint. If you want a steroid with few sides that requires little or no PCT for males then Anavar is worth its weight in gold.
Let’s talk about how it works and what you can expect with this coveted steroid.
How Anavar Works?
Also known as Oxandrolone or Oxandrin, Anavar does a number of useful things for your body. Here is what you can expect:
- Increases your T3 to T4 ratios (T3 is short for Triiodothyronine and T4 is thyroxine). The high T3 increase means you can burn fat faster, with tests in a 12-week cycle at 20mg a day showing a 4-pound fat loss throughout. Not just subcutaneous fat is reduced as with other steroids, Anavar also reduced visceral fat.
- Muscle gains are present, but not enormous, with a 12-week cycle and 20 mg daily dosage producing a gain of about 7 pounds of lean muscle. The advantage comes in the lack of gaining visceral fat, the lack of bloating, and minimal or no PCT (which we will discuss shortly).
- Women actually get better gains than men on Anavar, even at small doses of 5 to 10 mg, and virilization side-effects such as breast reduction, deepening of the voice, and hair growth does NOT typically occur at small to moderate doses.
- While mainly considered a ‘cutter’ steroid, Anavar does give you a dramatic strength increase. This is due to exogenous testosterone as well as the increase you get in Adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Creatine content in muscle cells is also dramatically increased, with the combined result of these factors is a strong increase formidable enough that many powerlifters take it before competitions.
- Side-effects are minimized with Anavar and as it is metabolized in your kidneys it is less detrimental to liver health as well.
Do I need Nolvadex or another anti-estrogen for PCT after Anavar?
With an Anavar-only cycle, PCT is generally not required as testosterone production is not fully shut down by the drug. Normal testosterone production should restore itself within a period of 1 – 4 months. If you are stacking Anavar with other steroids, however, then PCT should still be performed.
For women, PCT should still be done, typically with Nolvadex so that Testosterone levels may be returned to normal and depression and other sides from steroid use may be minimized.
Recommended PCT for men and women
If you are male and wish to recover your normal testosterone levels more quickly, then we would recommend the following:
- Nolvadex – 45 days, 20mg twice a day
- Clomid – 30 days, 50mg twice a day
- HCG – 2000IU for 20 days, taken every 2 days
For women, a run of Nolvadex should do the trick. Just follow this dose and schedule (note, the menstrual cycle may still take 3 -6 months to normalize):
- 1st Week – 20mg per day
- 2nd Week – 15mg per day
- 3rd Week – 10mg per day
- 4th Week – 5mg per day
So, why is Anavar Steroids Becoming Popular? And Why You Should Buy it?
If it is your first time with steroids, an Anavar-only cycle is a great way to minimize sides while cutting fat and gaining lean muscle. For veteran users, with the strength gains and minimal side-effects, this is also a great steroid to use alone or to power-up stacks for visceral fat cutting and lean muscle gains.
Women can also benefit from the mild sides and get even better gains than the men!
Is it the best steroid for bulking? Not on its own, but it can give you appreciable mass and if you hate side-effects then this is a great way to get the goods with no water retention or risk of gyno.
It costs a little more than other steroids but folks, you really get what you pay for. Give Anavar a try and you can literally see the difference for yourself!